How can I create an account in https://meta.cloud.net with a specific billing plan and deploy a new cloud afterward?
Cloud.net, all versions.
https://meta.cloud.net is a resource where you can deploy and manage your Cloud.net environments and control all the billing information, including your current plan and payments for Cloud.net.
- Access the https://meta.cloud.net webpage in your browser and fill in the Full Name and Work E-mail Address fields and press the Sign Up button.
- Check your mailbox and verify the email address by clicking the link provided in an email. Create the password for your account and sign in with your email address and password to access your account.
After activating your trial period, you can proceed with your first cloud deployment. Click Start and go through the 3 steps required to start your control panel deployment:
- Sign in with your email address and password to access your newly created account.
- Choose the preferred location for your infrastructure. At the moment, Europe and North America locations are available to be chosen.
- The last step is to define a hostname for your cloud.
Please note, that only the *.cp.cloud.net subdomain is available at the moment.
4. After that, click the Start trial button to start the deployment of the control panel server for your cloud. You will be able to see the progress of the installation on the CP Deploying page:
5. After deployment is finished, you will be redirected to a confirmation page, which contains the URL your new infrastructure may be accessed from, as well as the autogenerated login credentials for it.
6. You can now start using your new cloud infrastructure!