The safest way to reboot your server, would be to either login to SSH, and use the reboot command for Linux servers. Alternatively, you can login to our control panel, and navigate to the servers page, where you can choose to reboot the server from the dropdown.
Articles in this section
- How can I test a location?
- What kind of virtualization do you use?
- Do you provide cPanel?
- Do you offer Windows servers?
- How do I start over with a fresh installation?
- How do I safely reboot my virtual server?
- Do you support adding multiple IPs per virtual server? How can I get an additional IP?
- Is my virtual server's IP static?
- What processors do your servers use?
- Do you provide console access?