Cloud.net infrastructure providers use a mix of KVM & Xen. If you require a specific virtualization type for your application, it would be best to contact us, and we can advise what virtualization type is used on a specific cloud.
Articles in this section
- How can I test a location?
- What kind of virtualization do you use?
- Do you provide cPanel?
- Do you offer Windows servers?
- How do I start over with a fresh installation?
- How do I safely reboot my virtual server?
- Do you support adding multiple IPs per virtual server? How can I get an additional IP?
- Is my virtual server's IP static?
- What processors do your servers use?
- Do you provide console access?