No, Cloud.net will only place a temporary $1 hold on your credit card to verify its authenticity. This hold will be automatically removed in 5-7 days. We will only charge your credit card if you choose to add funds or select our auto top up option.
Articles in this section
- Am I charged for having an account at Cloud.net?
- Do you offer refunds?
- How do I apply a coupon code?
- Can I pay in advance?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Am I charged when I add a new credit card?
- Am I charged while my virtual server is off?
- I received a "We are unable to accept payments from your account." What does this mean?
- How can I confirm my account?
- How do I change my credit card information?