Yes, you are still billed for your virtual server. This is because we have still allocated your selected resources for your virtual servers, and they cannot be used by other users.
Articles in this section
- Am I charged for having an account at Cloud.net?
- Do you offer refunds?
- How do I apply a coupon code?
- Can I pay in advance?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Am I charged when I add a new credit card?
- Am I charged while my virtual server is off?
- I received a "We are unable to accept payments from your account." What does this mean?
- How can I confirm my account?
- How do I change my credit card information?