Cloud.net uses an advanced abuse detection system, which can on occasion be erroneously triggered. After this abuse detection system is triggered, you will be blocked from adding funds or creating a new server. We can easily override this, however we will require you to scan and send a copy of your ID to us so we can verify your account. Your ID can be a national ID, driver's license or passport photo.
Articles in this section
- Am I charged for having an account at Cloud.net?
- Do you offer refunds?
- How do I apply a coupon code?
- Can I pay in advance?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Am I charged when I add a new credit card?
- Am I charged while my virtual server is off?
- I received a "We are unable to accept payments from your account." What does this mean?
- How can I confirm my account?
- How do I change my credit card information?